Directions to Zeezicht Apartments
From Cape Town
- From the airport feed onto the N2 then take the 2nd offramp (Exit 14 onto the N7 to Goodwood/Malmesbury). Turn right over the N2 into Vanguard Drive. Bypass Grand West Casino, the suburbs of Goodwood/Edgemead/Bothasig (on your right) and Caltex Refinery (on your left). Take a left turn at sign saying "Melkbosstrand" and drive down to the robot intersection on the R27. Turn right onto R27 (West Coast road).
- Passing the turnoffs for Yzerfontein, Langebaan, Saldanha and Vredenburg. Turn left at the Saint Helena Bay / Stompneus bay turnoff. Follow the road for 18km.
- Bypass the Stompneus Bay fishing village on the left. Turn left at the Britannia Bay and Shelley Point turnoff.
- After 200 metres, turn right at the Shelley Point Estate turnoff. Travel along this road, until you arrive at the Shelley Point Gates on your right. Sign in at the gate and then pass through, continue along this road, passing the Hotel and club house on your left.
- After the four way stop, continue on straight until you reach the fountain, take the second exit. There will be thatch roof cottages on your left.
- Continue past Oystercatcher Lodge until you see the Zeezicht Apartments on your right. (It is the last Building on the right).